BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED AND UPDATED
Looks fantastic and Drives like new!
A wonderful example of the highly desirable 1976 26' GMC Eleganza II
Lovingly restored since 2010 by owner, Jim Berryhill, former aerospace engineer with NASA, Boeing, GE and Bell Helicopter.
Less than 10,000 miles since new engine installation.
You'll be hard pressed to find a more beautiful GMC coach.
The motorhome has been road tested and is road ready.
FEATURES OF THIS COACH
- Olds 455 High Performance Custom Engine by Marcum Racing Engines
- Full exterior paint job by McKinney, affiliated with Tiffin Motorhomes in Red Bay, AL
- New carpet in driver and passenger station
- New carpet in bed area
- New wood flooring in kitchen area
- New Flex-steel high back leather swivel driver and passenger chairs
- New Flex-steel leather jackknife sofa
- New leather high back swivel chairs in dinette area
- New custom wood fold out dinette table
- New custom headliner
- New LED lighting
- New toilet
- Alcoa Aluminum wheels
- Rebuilt transmission
- Air bag system installed at Coop Motorworks
- New Zip Dee patio awning
- New roof mounted heat pump air conditioner in front New roof mounted air conditioner in rear
- Two new flat screen TVs
- New window coverings
- Has side dry bath
- No Smoking / No Pets
Available for inspection by appointment only with