Parking Brake Cable Assemblies
Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- Manufactured and sized to be an exact fit for 23 and 26 foot GMC Motorhomes. Custom assemblies can be made up for disc brakes or “ stretch “ applications
- Cable kits designed to be compatible with new (2008) power assist actuator.
- Virtually zero friction cable / conduit assemblies using polished stainless steel
core cables and teflon lined conduits
- Anodized aluminum bracket and pulley assemblies for enhanced corrosion and
scuff resistance and reducing pull friction to negligible levels
||Intermediate Cable "Thru-Frame" Routing Pulley and Bracket
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum equalizer / adjuster pulley assembly affords lots
of adjustment and large stainless steel adjuster nut can often be adjusted without
wrenches once unlocked
||Equalizer / Adjuster compared to original
- Intermediate cable retract springs ( stainless steel ) avoid having to rely on individual conduit springs to help pull back the intermediate and brake handle cable, ensuring positive release of brake shoe tension
- Due to low friction components and structural design of pulleys, much more
force can be applied to the brake shoes with the same force on the P-Brake handle
- Frame mount conduits with rubber bellows boots are designed to " Pop - Apart"
when in significant tension to avoid destroying the stainless steel conduit due to
accidental over extension of bogie arms ( ie. Broken shock , blown tire, etc. )
- Where most manufactures / suppliers offer 90 days to 6 months limited warranties, we are warrantying these assemblies to be free of manufacturing or material
defects for a period of ( 10 YEARS )
- Attractive price when compared to GMC-OEM park brake assemblies.
Complete Kelsey Hayes park brake caliper systems complete with air assist force and distance actuators.
Click HERE for more information.
33 Rae Street, P.O. Box 44
Tiverton , ON , N0G 2T0